Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Play it Again, Sam

Well, we are going to try again. We are back in surgery mode for the third time, and I feel a bit like we are crying wolf. We believe it just as much as everyone else, and it is difficult to be so prepared and then to be put off. This time I think it will happen. I cry and talk to God every night at Justin's crib, looking at my sweet baby and wishing that I could take this from him, knowing that I can't and that that is part of the teaching and molding that God is doing in me. I want to hold him every minute of the day and look in his eyes and tell him how much I love him. He sits on my lap and watches Travis play and then he turns his head up to look at me, as if to check to see if I am still there. I am, and so is God.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There is a song called "HELD" that speaks to just what you are feeling. The promise is not that the road is easy but that during it we are HELD in God's hands. Keep kissing that little baby, while we keep praying for peace and strength for you!

Court said...

We are believing, hoping, and praying with you that Monday is the day.