Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Sweet Gift

I was an exchange student in Mexico during high school. I made lots of friends and I still have one friend in particular with whom I continue to exchange "snail mail". She is a graphic designer and she does a lot of print ads for conventions and other programs. She always sends me post cards and other things of her work, especially at Christmas. I received a letter yesterday and she included another Christmas present for me. It is two little notebooks with each of the boys' pictures on them! The one she still has from when Travis was first born. I cannot believe that she still has that picture, and that she thought to do something like that for me! She is so thoughtful! Travis is on the left, and Justin the right. It is hard to see in the picture, but the border of each picture is baby items: bottles, safety pins, a stork, etc. It is so cute and oh, so sweet!

No comments: