Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It Doesn't Even Matter

I prayed before I looked in each store for something to wear for the Christmas/Not-Christmas family picture. It seems silly I guess, but God says to pray for everything, so I do (I try anyway...). And nothing. No shirts, and I was getting frustrated! Then, last night:

We were up cleaning, etc. late last night and 30 mins. after we went to bed Justin woke up coughing. That horrible, croup-like cough. Fortunately (?) Travis had woken up with a fever from nap yesterday, so I had already made doctor's apts. for them BOTH this morning. So it turns out after no sleep last night, Justin and Travis have an RSV-type virus. Of course it's contagious, so that rules out Christmas and the picture too. So, God really did take care of me when he urged every other person to buy all the red shirts sized 9 mo. and 3T. Now I don't have to return them.

No comments: