Monday, December 15, 2008

He Even Does Floors

Monday is typically cleaning day at our house. Travis loves to clean, and he has his own bottle (of water) that he uses to clean. By now, he knows which things he is allowed to clean, usually just the doors. He is so funny about cleaning! I told him it was time to clean the kitchen, so he asked me for a cloth, and he cleaned HIS kitchen!





And then I was cleaning the floor, and he asked for a mop and a bucket of pretend water.





But don't worry, Daddy, as soon as he finished the floor the mop morphed into a trimmer and he "edged" the bathroom and the living room while I "mowed" (vacuumed).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Travis where I live. I could use a little helper! Those are the cutest pictures of him cleaning!

Unknown said...

He is too funny! I love his imagination!