Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Face Time with Daddy

Randy has been working a lot and since the hurricane, traffic has been so bad that he has to leave by 6 am in the morning to make it to work by the time he needs to be there. And some days he doesn't get home before the boys, especially Justin, go to bed. When he is home, Travis is all over him, but he doesn't often get much time alone with Justin. So today, they talked.




They made faces.




And then Justin got tired and needed to rest.





And we bought a car today! Well, Randy bought it. I actually haven't seen it yet. When I told Travis that Daddy couldn't kiss him goodnight because he was buying a car, he asked excitedly if he could buy a firetruck with a siren (and made a siren noise) so he could drive it, and Mommy and Daddy too, and go up the ladder and spray water. He was SO excited that I had to close the door to his room so he would stop talking! I am almost scared to show him the car we DID buy. Because while I haven't seen it, I am pretty sure it's not a firetruck...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

could that be any cuter?! the answer--nooo- what adorable pics and I totally laughed that you had to shut his door to get him to stop talking : )