Friday, July 11, 2008

Faux Pas

I had the carpets cleaned today. Mostly because I spilled almost an entire bottle of Justin's vitamins on the floor in the bathroom. Why can they make cough medicine and benadryl in clear colors so they don't stain, but not vitamins? I don't think anything made for children under 5 should have any color at all. Just my opinion. Okay, so carpet cleaning today. I also had the tile and grout cleaned in the kitchen. It was really dirty and I didn't want to do it myself, so we had it done. My time is very valuable...just ask Randy. I am expensive! So, everything was cleaned except for the bathroom upstairs (Which we had cleaned because someone who used to live with us MAY have gotten some of her make-up on the floor. I know it got pretty crazy up there some times!) So I decided to check out the tile cleaning. There were a few spots that needed some touch ups and I was cleaning them with a toothbrush when the man came out of the bathroom upstairs and said, "Hey, I just cleaned that!" "Yeah, well, there were a few spots, I just thought I would get them while I saw them, uh, um..." Not so good. So I told Randy this later and he says, "Oh, did you just tell him that you are anal?" What? Me??!! I think we have a little pot and kettle thing going on here! Anyway, I felt terrible and I think I made the man feel better, but the moral of the story is, what until he's GONE before you redo his work!


I took a picture of Travis in the middle of our empty living room the last time I had the carpets cleaned, so I felt it was only fair to do the same with Justin. So, here he is:

No comments: