Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful


This was my surprise from Justin from OT right before Thanksgiving.  It is so wonderful!  I love the outline of his little hand.  It's the best turkey I have seen in a while.  See the grass at the bottom of the page?  Miss Caroline drew the black lines on the page and told Justin to cut with the scissors on the lines.  She said that he worked really hard to get right on the lines.  He did an amazing job!  He is working with loop scissors that work the reverse of regular scissors.  Instead of having to pull them open and squeeze them closed, you only have to squeeze them closed and then they pop open again.  He is getting very good with them!  We are getting our own pair to start practicing at home.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Wow. That's some good cuttin'. I'm impressed. I don't think I even let Clara try scissors until she was 3 or so. lol