Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's Here!!!


Travis' new night light arrived yesterday and he loves it!


He was so excited to open it up and see it. We read the directions and got it set for bedtime (8 pm) and wake up time (6:30 am). He went to sleep very quickly. And happily. The light is supposed to fade a bit after an hour or so. When we went to bed, Randy got a big smile on his face and said, "I want to go up and see what it looks like now." I think he was as excited as Travis!

The results: My mom was in town and she got up to go to the bathroom at 6:02 and Travis heard the noise and woke up and started crying, which he doesn't normally do. When I went up to him, he wanted me to stay until the sun turned on. I didn't stay the whole time, but he came out of his room at 6:30 and yelled, "Come see mommy, it's a sun!!! I can get up now?" We'll have to continue our test tonight...

No comments: