Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Little Twist

We went to the doctor this week and found out that Justin has a wheat allergy (not sure quite the extent yet). This would explain some of his digestion and constipation problems. So, we are doing a 3-week trial period with no wheat to see what happens. This is a bit challenging, but I think I am up for it. :) Unfortunately, I just decided to try my hand at bread making, so that may be out for a little while. (It was SO good! Both boys ate it right up!) Fortunately, rice is one of Justin's favorite foods, so that will be a good substitute for a while. I have already found a recipe for oat pancakes and a quiche with rice crust. And really, Justin eats SO well, I am not overly concerned.


Justin managed to chew through the entire valve on his Nuby cup so now he thinks it's funny to stick his finger through the spout. I tried to get a picture, but it wasn't happening. Both Miss Caroline and Miss Penny mentioned this week that Justin was getting so good at following commands. So I suspect he was messing with me. I got plenty of belly laughs, and he offered to share his chip with me, but that's about it. Travis wanted in the fun too.






No comments: