Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just Like Brother: Part 2

I am not sure what to think about this. Justin is becoming quite the little cleaner person just like Travis. (OK, and maybe some like me too....) We were cleaning the bathroom this week and Travis got out his cleaning bucket (yes, he has a variety of sponges, cloths, and a spray bottle) and asked to clean the bathtub. It being shorts season, I am okay with him cleaning the tub since there is less to get soaked in the process. And he can go barefoot. So while he was cleaning the tub, Justin decided to join in and grabbed an extra sponge and went to work. When Randy came home and saw the pictures and I told him what happened, he asked if I am trying to get the kids to do all my work. Oh yeah, he found me out!


He was very intense in his cleaning efforts. There was a little grunting going on.

Look how clean that bathtub is!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Wow!! I have 2 bathtubs that could be "fun"!! Love reading your posts and am missing the boys. I think it is time for our group to meet, SOON!!!
How is the walking going with the new orthotics? I've been way out of touch and have not caught up emails for the 2 weeks I've been off line traveling with Randi.