Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Birthday Celebration

I had a birthday this week so we had a little family dinner to celebrate. I got some incredibly sweet cards which completely touched my heart. I am blessed with an incredible family. I had a really special day with the people I love, plus some phone calls from the people I didn't get to see. Travis asked if I got any presents, and I told him that I had gotten some money to choose something I wanted for myself. He thought about that and he decided that he might like that too. I told him that he couldn't buy candy with the money and that kind of burst his bubble!


Justin was mesmerized by the cake and the candles, so I said he could help me blow out the candles. This was all I could get!




The funniest thing about the day is that I am not 38! My in-laws brought the cake and candles, and I thought they were teasing me. They felt terrible, but I think it's too funny! The candles are all ready for next year!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Too funny about the candles!