Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to the ENT

We visited our friend the ENT this morning. It was a good visit, and I was even happier when we left. She said that Justin's ear canals are growing, which is awesome news. She can see through them now, not quite to the ear drum, but closer every time. She doesn't see any need to put in tubes just in case (which I completely second!) so we will just watch and see if anything problematic comes up. She did order another hearing test, which we have scheduled for next month, and if that comes back normal, we are released from her unless we have a problem! One less doctor with one less co-pay would be celebrated!


I am glad for less appointments and doctors, but that means more responsibility falls on me. Initially that worries me, because I am afraid I will miss something, but then I think about Travis and I am not worried about him. Not just because he can talk and tell me when he is sick, but because I am with him and I know him. That gives me assurance, and I am praying for that same assurance with Justin.

No comments: