Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Anniversary



I know, I know!  Terrible picture!!  We could not find anyplace with enough light to get a decent picture of our thirteenth anniversary dinner.  We could not make the flash go off (we have a lousy camera!)  So we will have to try again another time.  I took three pictures just like this, and this was the best, so that's all I can do.  Randy was impressed that all three pictures have both of our heads in them, and centered!   The restaurant in the background is the place we ate.  It was tasty, but the company made the evening.  Both of us found awesome cards for each other, which is all we ever exchange for the occasion.  I love my card collection!  Randy writes the best thoughts, and if anyone else were ever to read them, he makes me look much better than I really am.  What a sweetheart!!  Thirteen is an odd year to celebrate, but I know the time will go so fast that it will be 25 before we know it!

Today is also Justin's tonsillectomy, so we're planning another hospital stay to coincide with our anniversary.  At least we will never forget when surgery is.  I will try to keep updates coming, but I don't have any way to upload pictures, so you might have to wait until we get heme for that.

1 comment:

Shellie said...

Congrats for lucky 13!!!!!!