Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Room Decorations

One of Travis' Christmas presents was a set of wall stickers that happen to be trucks. This is one of my favorite presents because it is not a toy and it really makes his room more special. I am not a very good decorator and I haven't done much to either boy's room to make it their own. The stickers came from Nana Sharon, my childhood babysitter. Travis asked if she would be coming for Christmas and he was a bit upset when he learned that she had her own family with whom she would be celebrating. I was very excited to see that one of the truck stickers is an ice cream truck, just like Uncle Jerry's! That was the first one that Travis wanted to place on the wall (it's the one above his head a bit to the right-red with a blue cab). He put most of the stickers on the wall. I just did a few of the higher ones. And I tried to get him to spread them out a little bit. We tend to focus on one area, kind of like his ornament placement on the Christmas tree. I noticed that Travis happens to be wearing his worker apron in this picture. It matches his tractor pants. And the other thing I noticed was that he is sitting so well! No "W" sitting like he did when he posed with his night light. So happy for me!




No comments: