Thursday, December 3, 2009

Catching Up - The Wedding

I know it took me forever to get these, but I can explain: The photographer was a friend of Jerry's who they flew down from Seattle. So he just gave them a disk with all the pictures on it, which was then passed on to me. All 673 pictures! Not even kidding! How can I pick just a few?! This is obviously just a sample. If there is something else anyone wants to see, I can see what I can find. It just may take a while...

This was the rehearsal dinner and I just LOVE this picture because it makes Travis' eyes look so very blue. Can you believe he was eating cake??? I know, shock!

Justin all dressed up for the wedding. He looked so handsome and grown up! And yet, still my baby.


This is Jerry with his brother, Jeff, on the left, and my brother, Jon, on the right. You should see some of the others....



Like this one! That would be Jerry checking his "hair" with Jon as his reflection. I can't help but laugh!


My pretty sister at the church. She looked so lovely!



Jerry with the boys. This was the best one. At least I don't feel so bad in my attempts at pictures when a pro couldn't do much better. Jerry looks great though!



Our whole family: my mom, brother, the newlyweds, and us!



The wedding was very small, so this was everyone who was there. The woman in the dark dress with the white shirt over it to the left of Mireille and Jerry is their friend who introduced them. I am so glad she came!


Another corny one!


And then on to the reception. This is Justin and the cake!


Here is where Travis first started to "fly" with Jerry. Before he started "flying with style". You can see how high he gets!


And one of the sweet couple in front of the Water Wall here in Houston.


No comments: