Friday, November 16, 2012

Sitting Up

Alaina has been getting close to sitting up by herself so I wanted to get some pictures of her efforts.  It's so fun to watch babies learning new skills and Justin is just fascinated!  He gets close to her and gets to get her attention and gives her encouragement to keep trying.  She was doing really well so I was setting her up and then letting go to snap a photo.



But sometimes you don't always get what you bargained for:


I could not have gotten this picture if I would have tried!  Randy says I am gross for taking this picture and probably even grosser for posting it here, but she looks so casual and unconcerned.  It makes me laugh!
 
 
And then after I cleaned her up (Justin ran to get the burp rag) and set her up again she tumbled over and big brother was there to catch her.  Justin was just beaming!  He adores Alaina and loves helping teach her new tricks.


 
And then Alaina just needed a break so she switched over to her favorite Superbaby pose and flashed this winner of a smile.

 
 
So precious!  It melts my heart!

No comments: