Friday, November 2, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I know, I know, seriously bad blogger lately.  I think Randy may have discovered the answer.  A new study that connects breastfeeding with co-sleeping and stress hormone levels says that my body is doing just what God made it to do.  My stress hormone level is high in the morning to prepare for the events of the day and low in the evening to prepare for sleep.  I think my body is ready for sleep before my work is done!  (Do any of the rest of you wonder why Randy was reading articles like this at work?)
 
Anyway, Pumpkin Patch was well, a while ago now, but here's some pictures.  And Nana, these are all the pictures we got in costume so you can tell me which of these less-than-stellar pictures you want for your collection.  Slim pickins, I know...
 
The decorations and the games were awesome.  Justin was more entranced with them than he was willing to pose for a picture.  I guess who can blame the boy when you walk underneath a cat bigger than your car.
 

And Justin continued his dominance playing games for candy.  Somehow Justin always manages to win games by sheer chance.  It infuriates Travis to no end since he tries so hard!  Travis would get the one little consolation piece of candy per game, and Justin would get three or sometimes four pieces of candy.  The irony is, Justin doesn't really even like candy!



 
Alaina just kind of hung out.  Daddy was the designated baby carrier.  He enjoyed it since he usually goes to Pumpkin Patch all by himself (since I am at work).  I got to be the candy carrier, boy chaser, and game consultant.

 
We spent most of the time at the bounce houses.  It's so funny because Travis had to take off most of his costume to be able to bounce.  At some point you wonder if you should have just bought a bag of candy and taken the kids to Pump it Up.  Justin just sits on the edge and lets himself be tossed up and down by the other bouncers.  Travis really catches some air though.


My tired knight and pirate at the end of the evening.  I love how Justin's pirate handkerchief turned and became an Aunt Jemima scar!
 
 

No comments: