Sunday, February 19, 2012

Light Saber vs. Pirate Cutlass vs. Nerf Gun vs. Swat Machine Gun

I went on the Ladies' Retreat with our church this weekend and when I came home, the boys said they had really missed me.  They showed their emotion by killing me.  Multiple times.

We each had a weapon, and somehow they were all equally capable of causing damage.  Justin (machine gun) liked when we would die and then he picked up our heads to get our attention and then he would shoot us in the face.  As if we weren't dead enough.  And when someone would get away he would request a lift to chase that person.  I am getting too big to tote him around and shoot a nerf gun at the same time!

Randy was Darth Vader (light saber, duh!) and I was a Storm Trooper (nerf gun).  Travis liked the pirate sword because he could actually hit us with it.

Justin is getting really good at (fake) dying.  He did an incredible face plant death faint and when I tried to get him to recreate it, this is what I got.  But it's still funny!



This is what happens when you lose your weapon.





Randy's pretty dead now.

It's good to be home!

No comments: