Sunday, November 28, 2010

Early Christmas

I really thought we would never buy an electric car for the kids, but when a neighbor happened to be looking for a new home for their electric car, I couldn't say no!  That is how we became the proud owners of a blue Mustang convertible.  Love it!  At first Travis wouldn't drive it.  He wanted me to drive it home.  I looked at the car's tiny seat and my wide seat and told him that I thought he needed to try.  Thankfully we made it home without incident (He's been known to crash into parked cars...) and after a few trips up and down the street, he was doing much better.  And Justin was a great passenger.  His little legs don't touch the pedals, but he was content to ride along and play the "radio" and honk the horn.  And then yell because he didn't like the noise!  I loved watching the boys ride around.  I was wanting something that we could take for a walk that Justin would enjoy more than the stroller.  It's going to be a while before he can reach the pedals on the tricycle and even longer before he can work them.  This will be perfect for afternoon walks now that the weather is cooler.



1 comment:

Wendy said...

That is awesome! My boys would love to come for a spin. I love the picture from the back.