Sunday, October 26, 2008

We're Back...

to as much as we can ever expect "normal" to be. We returned to church today. I was SO looking forward to going, even though I know that it's difficult with 2 children. I had to remember all the preparations from the night before that I had forgotten in the 2 1/2 months since we have been. I couldn't believe it when I thought about it! The last time we were at church was Aug. 10. It wasn't exactly as I hoped. I really wanted spend some time soaking up the community worship, singing and praying, but instead I spent the time feeding Justin and trying to get him to sleep by doing laps around the gym. (Walking, not running, but maybe that's a way to kill 2 birds with one stone...) I also spent some much needed girl time with another mom and her baby who also didn't believe it was nap time. When Justin gets tired he talks. Loudly. A lot. But anyway, it was like riding a bike, we didn't forget how, and it felt so good to be back with the "family"! Here is today:



Also to note is Travis is holding his truck and trailer that he earned for staying dry ALL NIGHT LONG (for 10 days). We're very excited about that!

No comments: