Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Showering Olivia

The major reason we went to Arizona was to help hostess a shower for my sister-in-law, Olivia.  She and my brother are having a sweet baby girl (named Whitney) very soon and we needed to help get her ready.  Her theme for the room is nautical so the shower was all about fish and sea life.  I have been honing my skills in the diaper cake arena (I even made one out of the new cloth diapers and inserts.  That was tough!)  So I was ready to undertake this challenge.  I think my little starfish cake is pretty cool!
 

Olivia looks precious!  She is so excited for Whitney's arrival!


She received some adorable clothes and a few useful things too.  Every baby needs something Elmo!

 
And every baby with any Wisconsin blood needs a Packers outfit.  Whitney is ready for football season!

 
It was a really fun afternoon celebrating Olivia and Whitney.  I enjoyed meeting Olivia's friends and showering her with lots of great baby items.  She's all ready for Whitney's  arrival!


No comments: