Friday, September 6, 2013

Justin Lost a Tooth!

So I was brushing Justin's tooth last night and the bottom tooth was sticking out at an odd angle and it wasn't offering a whole lot of resistance against the brush.  So I wiggled it a little and it wiggled a lot!  It was to the point of "we're not going to bed until this tooth comes out" loose.  I didn't even realize it was that loose!  We were at Me-Me and Pop's house helping with their garage sale and so I didn't have a tooth pillow for him to use or anything.  I didn't even have a camera to take a picture so we had to borrow one to preserve the moment.
 
Since we were at Pop's house I decided to let him pull it out.  I thought Justin would like that.  But it turns out Pop didn't want to make Justin hurt so I had to be the one to pull it.  It was so loose it practically fell out!  Baby teeth are so tiny!  (I am holding it in my hand right by Justin's cheek.  How could he bite anything with that??)  Travis was more upset than Justin since he knew what it would feel like.  Justin didn't really even mind.  He didn't even want me to hold a towel in it to stop the bleeding.  He was ready for a bedtime story from Pop!  I guess it all worked out.  And the one next to it is loose too!  The tooth fairy is going to be making another trip to our house soon.  I hope to be better prepared!
 


No comments: