Friday, March 8, 2013

Lego Build

After my last Lego post several other friends were interested in joining us this month for turtle mania so we had some fun in line this time!  They started letting us in really early this time and I got the low down on the way it all works so I am learning a little more every month.  Of course, when school gets out it will all change so then it's all new again!

This month the build was a turtle and it was actually very cute.  (As far as something made out of bricks can be of course...)  Here's the boys at it:

 
And Justin doing his thing.  Of course at the end he decided he wanted one so we grabbed one to go.  I didn't get any pictures of Alaina, so I'll just tell you that she had fun too.


This is our friend, Jake, who came with us, and his mom.

 
And his sister, Grace.  She held on to her turtle very tightly.  I think she didn't want it to get away!


And all the boys with their turtles at the end.  (And Justin behind playing on the computer.)  The flippers even really flip! 


I noticed that the Lego store is very yellow.   I think I need to work on finding some non-yellow backgrounds for next month's pictures!  Next month's build is a sheep and a lamb (for Easter).  Mark your calendars for April 2!

No comments: