Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Just like Justin's birthday, Easter was kind of low-key this year with Alaina's surgery.  We went to church to the Easter Egg Hunt, but we missed the actual hunt so some great friends shared some of their eggs and even set up a little hunt just for the boys.  Alaina didn't really care.  :)  The boys had fun so that's all that really matters.
 
 


 
Alaina wasn't sure about the Easter bunny, but she didn't cry!  Justin wouldn't let go of Nana's hand.
 
 
Easter Sunday we got up early and and went to sunrise service.  I actually had to wake up the boys to go.  (Alaina was awake of course.)  She and I went to the kitchen and helped prepare breakfast for everyone after the service.  It was a lot of fun and everyone enjoyed the morning.  The church has the most beautiful field that makes for gorgeous sunrises.  Here's the gang dressed for Easter:

 
We went to dinner at Randy's parents house for supper.  (It was kind of late so Alaina went in her PJs.)  The Easter bunny came to their house and everyone got some chocolate.   The boys got Star Wars Stormtrooper bunnies and Alaina got a regular girly bunny.  She started chewing on it through the plastic.  I figured it didn't really matter until I noticed that she had managed to gnaw through the plastic to get to the chocolate. 

 
 
So I took it away.  She wasn't happy.
 

So I gave it back to her.



 She's a girl and it was chocolate.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
 
Happy Easter!

No comments: