Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bluebonnets

It's bluebonnet season in Texas and we try to celebrate with pictures.  Adding children has subtracted the number of good pictures I can get with all of them in one picture, so it was a pretty hillarious venture.  Travis is extremely sensitive to sun and as it turns out, wind too, so he could NOT keep his eyes open and smile without looking pained and tortured.  Which maybe isn't all that untrue.  Hmmm...

I tried to make it a fun outing with friends, and picnic, and a park, if they could just make it though the dreaded pictures.  All I can say is, I tried.  The picnic and playing at the park were fun, if that counts for anything.  The morning was not wasted for sure.

Anyway, here's the best of the worst for your viewing pleasure!



 


 
 
And this was when I knew my picture-taking was over!
 

No comments: