Friday, June 29, 2012

Therapy

I love our therapists.  I cannot rave enough about how much they do for Justin, and really our whole family.  One of the things I love about them is they write sweet little notes about what Justin did in therapy.  I have a whole collection of really encouraging samples of Justin's accomplishments.  Miss Caroline even dates them so I can keep track of everything.  Miss Sarah has taken videos of Justin and writes down his new words when he seems to have a word explosion.  They are as proud of him as we are.  They laugh with him and love his cuddles as much as his mama.  I think that is so amazing.  As much as I constantly reevaluate our plan for Justin, I know I don't need to waste much time thinking through our decision to keep Justin with his therapists.  They are definite keepers!

No comments: