Thursday, June 14, 2012

More Pictures

I got a request for more pictures.  I know I have been a bit behind, but this little vacation with Randy home has been anything but relaxing.  A huge storm went through this week and knocked out our power for 11 hours.  From dinner time until about 4 am.  It was hot and very dark.  I didn't realize how dark the city could actually be.  Feeding Alaina was a challenge since she's still not great at latching on without assistance.  It was so nice to have the power back on!  I just wish we could have a "do over" of the past two weeks, but without all the drama.

So, here are a few pics from this week:




Our first Sunday with Alaina at church.  Check out Justin's smile!


Justin wants to be with Alaina whenever he can.  He wants to sleep with her, hold her hand, and help with whatever she needs.  It's precious!

No comments: