Monday, August 1, 2011

Play Date

Today we had some of our neighbor boys come and spend the afternoon with us.  Last week as I was calling another person to help watch my kids so I could go to the doctor (with Randy this time!) I was thinking that I wish someone would call me and ask me for help.  I think everyone thinks I am too busy, but really there are times that I am free and I would love to return some of the favors I continually solicit.  So yeah!  I was able to help someone today!  And my boys had a great time too.  The boys are both older than Travis but they do great playing together and today was no exception.  I love how all three boys really tried to include Justin and no one had to sit in time out the entire time!

My favorite moment was when Braydon took Justin into his lap and he tried to help Justin play catch.  And then all four boys played hot potato.  It's one of those times that makes a mother's heart all warm and fuzzy.


No comments: