Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gearing Up

As you can tell from my previous post, we have great plans for the summer! 

My goals are to potty train Justin and teach Travis to ride a bike.
(I am thinking positively here!)

I hadn't really planned to start the potty training quite yet, but Justin woke up dry this morning and I asked him if he wanted to use the potty.  He said yes and did his business just fine!  Then we went for a walk and ate breakfast on our journey (Travis' word!)  We came home and started school and Justin went into the bathroom and shut the door.  Never good.  So I went in and asked if he needed to use the potty and he said yes.  I took off another dry diaper and he did quite a bit in the potty.  So we went for the big boy underwear and then it went downhill from there.  He wore a diaper for nap and I called it a day after that.  We have evening VBS this week and he will be in the nursery.  Too much for them!

And I have been psyching Travis up for the removal of the training wheels.  Now I have to psych myself up.  More coming soon!

Please pray for all these plans.  We ALL need it!

No comments: