Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day

Sorry I am just getting to this, but I forgot to download the pictures.  We spent Father's Day with Me-Me and Pop.  They cooked a fabulous meal, featuring beef brisket.  I contributed absolutely nothing to the meal since I had only just arrived on the flight from Argentina.  My in-laws are just great!  I am also fortunate to have an awesome husband who served me on Father's Day by having coffee ready when I got home.  (They also had to deal with Justin throwing up profusely on Friday while I was gone.  The whole gang ended up in the ER.  Major cudos for dealing with that scare and all that clean up!  Justin's just fine now, but we skipped church just in case he had passed it to Travis or Randy.)

We didn't do anything special, but here's a few pictures from the day:


It took about 6 shots to get this picture since Justin is such a fast kisser!


Me-Me and Pop just went to a family reunion last weekend and they came back with a book detailing the account of how Pop's family made it to Texas.  So Me-Me thought she would tell the boys the true story of Pop's life, but she only held their interest for a few minutes.  Maybe another day.  But they look really interested, don't they?

No comments: