Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Eggstravaganza!

This year our church decided to have their Easter egg hunt of the Saturday before Easter.  I had to work, so I missed the festivities.  But I heard it was super fun!  They had a small bounce house for the little kids and Justin loved it.  He did his crazy break dancing bottom spin and took out a few other kids.


Then there was the Easter egg hunt.  Justin would find one and then sit down to open it up and get all excited and want Randy to see it before he would find another one.  It took some time to get his basket filled.


Travis filled his basket quickly.  This wasn't his first egg hunt!


This was the best picture with both boys.


Here's what happens when it takes too long to get good pictures...  I think I like this one best!

No comments: