Thursday, January 13, 2011

Funny Therapy Moment

On Tuesday at therapy I was talking with Melissa on our way out the door and I heard someone reading a book.  I knew there was only one other mother in the waiting room, and no other children but mine.    It turns out that Justin had convinced the one person in the waiting room to read him Green Eggs and Ham and he was sucking his thumb and enjoying the story.  I apologized profusely and gathered our things to leave.  Travis said, "See you tomorrow!"  The woman said, " I'll see you next Tuesday."  To which Travis replied, "  Well how come?  We come three days a week!"  The poor lady said apologetically, "We only come on Tuesdays, but we're trying to come another day too."  That seemed to placate Travis and we made it out the door without further incident.  And Melissa and Miss Penny were rolling on the floor laughing hysterically!  Doesn't everyone live at therapy?

No comments: