Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HE DID IT!!!

Christmas? When's that?

Thanksgiving? Never heard of it!

Halloween?! That's when I do tricks!!



That's right! Justin learned to crawl! He did a couple of solo knee/hand steps on Sunday night, Monday afternoon he did 5 crawls all by himself, and today...he took over the dining room! I bought the wrong discs for the video camera, so I had to settle for plain photos, but here is the progression...



Look out Mommy, here I go!



Are you watching, 'cuz I'm gonna do it!


Looking for something to go after...



I think I can, I think I can...


Almost there...




Got it!


Look at my boy on all fours! You cannot imagine how difficult it was to get him in this position even a few months ago!


Now Travis took over the camera, while mommy made a few phone calls. Justin decided to come after me.


And then Justin had to rest while mommy shared the news.




Justin took about 25 crawling steps, and then he was tired and wouldn't do it anymore. Every day has been a step of progress, so I am guessing he'll be uncontainable soon. I even called Miss Penny, so Justin will be expected to perform tomorow morning!

5 comments:

Court said...

So proud of him! I know you are overjoyed. I rejoice with you. I can't wait to see him take off!

Jill said...

Way to go Justin!!!!!!!

JSue said...

That's so exciting! I am so happy for you all. Keep it up, Justin!!

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you... but then again, there will be nothing out of his reach now! :)

Unknown said...

Now this is the post I have been waiting to see! Your words sound or should I say look happy! I am soo excited for you guys! Mr. Justin, you rock!!!!!