Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas

So I have to apologize again. Apparently Blogger has had some problems with picture uploading.  I kept waiting for it to get fixed but it hasn't yet so I had to upload the roundabout way.  It has taken me forever to try to get these pictures up here!  I will try to get the rest of my incredibly late blogs up soon!
 
So the DeCarlo family had Christmas a little early while Uncle Craig, Aunt Kristi and Lauren were in town.  It was so much fun getting to see them and play all day long!
 
 
 
The kids all got great toys.  Alaina happened to be napping so she missed the flurry of paper and tissue paper but it was probably better that way.
 
 
 
 
Travis is completely into rocks so he got lots of rock books and rock boxes and rock kits. 
 
 
Justin loves Aunt Kristi! 
 
 
 After opening presents and lunch and taking a nap the gang went to the park.  You notice Justin is wearing different clothes?  That is because he had a little accident while he was napping and I spent the afternoon at the laundromat while everyone else went to the park.
Before Craig, Kristi, and Lauren headed back home we got another family picture.  We didn't really plan the colors but it worked out okay, except for Alaina.  I think I'll have to take the blame for that.  She spit up on her pretty dress and I didn't plan a pretty alternative.  It's a learning process!

 
 

No comments: