Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Few Things

Here's some of what's happening around here:
  • Justin has started doing stomach crunches when he gets his diaper changed.  He lays down, puts his hands behind his head, and up he goes.  It's a hoot!
  • When the boys' cowboy vests arrived, Travis started playing cowboy.  He came in wearing his vest and asked me (the ranch foreman) what he needed to do.  I sent him to go check the cattle.  He came back and said they all got away.  I said that he needed to go find them!  He said that he couldn't, they were in North America.  I couldn't bear to tell him that we are in North America, so I asked him how he knew that's where they were.  He said, "I have GPS!"
  • Justin has a few new words:  "blow" and "purple".  I love making him show off!
  • Justin has a sleep study to get his CPAP machine next week.  Please pray it goes well!
  • We moved Justin to a toddler bed tonight.  I eventually want to move both boys together and this is the first step.  Plus, I think the CPAP machine will be easier with the toddler bed.  I am not at all sure how to make it an easy transition.  I am preparing for many sleepless nights and lots of daytime napping!
  • Travis went fishing today with Me-Me and Pop and he caught two catfish!  Guess what we had for dinner?  (They were already cleaned or there is no way I would have touched them!)  Justin probably ate an entire fish himself.  I will post more when I get pictures.
That's about all the cool stuff for now.  We are enjoying the cooler weather and spending lots of time outside.  It's wonderful!

No comments: