Monday, November 9, 2009

Windows

The job that was supposed to take two, maybe three days, ended up being four full days. That was Thursday through Sunday! I never thought they would work on the weekend, but they did. That left Randy to take care of most of it, since I left to go on our church's Ladies Retreat on Friday evening. And he also had to pick up the shirts for the Buddy Walk. Randy definitely deserves big praise for all he had to juggle while I was gone. But everything looks awesome! Everything is done except for the stain on the back door. And somehow a couple of the screens got ripped, so they have to order new ones. But that's not a problem! We've been waiting for how long? What's another month or two...?













I have been waiting to put up our fall window clings because I knew as soon as I put them up they would call and say they were ready to install the new windows and I would have to take it all down. Travis kept walking around saying that the new windows look beautiful. I think the leaves add to the beauty. Travis helped put them up!

1 comment:

~Erin said...

WOW! Your hous is going to look like a whole new place. Can't wait to see it!