Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Few Things

So I know I haven't posted very much lately because well, we've been busy and I chose sleep above blogging.  There has been a bunch of stuff going on so here's the Cliff Notes version.  I promise to expound...soon.
  • Randy and I both caught some weird virus and I have been blowing my nose for about 3 weeks now.  Where does it all come from?
  • Justin became too constipated for us to clear out so when he started throwing up water we headed for the ER.  Again.
  • The next day Travis threw up out of nowhere.  All over our bed.  Really?
  • Justin got better, then he threw up again last night.  Out of nowhere.
  • We went to another sleep doctor.  He does not believe that a one night sleep study can capture all of the issues with a person's sleep.  The skies opened and the angels sang.  It was beautiful.  I have hope for a less sleepy child.
  • I think we are going to have a flat baby.  Since the kids have been sick they have been laying all over me.  I am convinced our little girl is going to come out flat from all the pressure.  Do you think that will make it easier or harder to give birth?
  • Travis is doing really well with reading.  He is reading to Justin at a quick enough pace that Justin doesn't get frustrated and leave and then Travis yells at him to get back and a fight ensues.  I like that.
  • The kids are still getting up early.  I am trying to be less frustrated with them.  At 9 am when Travis puts his head on the desk while we are doing school and he says "I'm tired" it takes everything I have not to yell at him and tell him that if he slept while in his bed, maybe he wouldn't be so tired.  Some days it takes a lot...
  • A sleepy Justin requires much more carrying.  He's heavy.  So am I.  Not a good combination.
  • We are no closer to naming our daughter.  Some friends are starting to show their frustration with us.  We still have a little time!
  • We are going to have a baby very soon!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Praying you all get well before your sweet baby girl comes!

This summer we can have super early playdates since Jake gets up at the crack of dawn, too :)

erinlo said...

Since I am a it behind in reading blogs, I am just reading yours and catching up on all the Decarlo news. Your boys are beautiful!! And you are a gorgeous pregnant mama!!! I had no idea you were pg with #3 and a girl?!?! You will love having a girl. I'm so excited for all of you! It looks as though she will have two very protective big brothers. Congratulations, Danielle. I am so so excited for you!

Danielle said...

Thanks Erin! We are very excited to meet our little girl. Justin and Travis are excited too! They are going to be great big brothers.

Danielle said...

Amy-

I am up for some early playdates this summer! That would be fun!