Wednesday, May 11, 2011

If I Would Have Known You Were Coming I Would have Baked a Cake

Last year I put together a Valentine trifle and it was so tasty I have made several since then.  Last week I made one for a funeral at church and an extra one for our family since I am trying really hard not to let all the special tasty treats we make go out the door and leave nothing left for my special tasty treats at home!  I had to make all the layers of the trifle before I could put it together.  And the boys offered to help!  Red velvet cake is ridiculously red so I had to take pictures of them getting the batter all over their faces in case Randy thought I was letting the kids play with my lipstick.  Like I have anything that red!  They thought it was tasty and the final product was even better.  Such good helpers!




No comments: