Monday, October 21, 2013

Justin Lost Another Tooth

Justin lost his second tooth this week and I finally got around to making his tooth pillow.  Travis' pillow is a pirate and I asked Justin what he wanted and he said a pirate like Travis' but then I realized what it should be.  Justin's all-time love is Larry Boy.  So I searched the web and came up blank.  Can you believe no one else has made a Larry Boy tooth pillow and posted it for my benefit?  It's okay, I accepted the challenge and made my own pattern.  I was pretty impressed with my pirate but this is really cool!  Justin was so psyched when he saw it.  He did his little, "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" dance and a few fist pumps.   It was one of those times parents live for, when they do something so right.  I used a combination of sewing and gluing and it worked!  If you don't know what the real Larry Boy looks like, here's a picture.  Justin wants the tooth fairy to come every night and he is a little disappointed when there's nothing in the pocket on the back.  He doesn't really want to lose another tooth quite yet because this one hurt a little more than the first one.  I love that he says "fairy" so well.  Fs have been the focus in speech therapy lately.  How timely!




No comments: