Monday, April 8, 2013

Bammel Night Live

Our church does a variety show/fundraiser for the youth group's summer mission trips.  This year, Travis was in the show.  He spent the weeks before the show practicing and serenading us.  I love that he is learning Bible verses through music.  Travis did a great job but the microphone prohibited good picture-taking.  Travis really liked being in the show so I hope he can do it next year too.
 
 


Justin will never be in the show.  It is way too loud for him.  He got scared and Randy had to leave with him so they didn't even get to see Travis sing.  When Justin gets scared, he goes to the bathroom.  At least Randy managed to get him outside so he only messed up the parking lot.  I had to go find them to get Justin some clothes to wear home.  Now that Justin is on his fourth car seat I know that after safety, ease of removing the cover to wash is out number one priority.  I certainly love our car seat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just got caught up on your blog finally... I gotta say the DNA that runs in your kids veins is intense- no doubt they are siblings :) Miss you guys and thankful for your blog to follow your ins- and outs... oh and the whole I will do that tonight thing or later- the more kids the more I say that too- good news is the more independent they get the less I have to say that!