Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Due Date!

I made it!  This is the first time I have made it to my due date.  Not everyone is excited about it, and I am getting lots of calls wondering if I have forgotten to share any news.  I think she is waiting until June so she can have a single digit birthday like the boys.  Who knows?  The midwife says she is doing fine and we can just wait until she’s ready.  I am glad we got to see MIB 3 on opening night last Friday, even if it prompted another call from my neighbor wondering if we were out late because we had a baby!



My friend said the other day that if something is going to happen, it will happen to us.   Well, it happened again.  The air conditioning broke yesterday.  So we packed up and headed over to my in-laws for the night.  Every day this week there has been something that has put baby on the back burner, for as much as we have control over her arrival: appointments, meetings, and now the air conditioner.  They are supposed to come today and work on it, so I hope they have the parts they need to fix it right away.  Randy has requested this weekend sometime.  We’ll see what we can do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, i anxiously checked your blog today looking for baby news! Keep us posted! On a side note. Our air condition went out every time we had a baby, one month after they were born :) Great to have summer babies with no air conditioning. PLUS SIDE, we were always top on their list to fix it because we had a newborn :)