Monday, July 26, 2010

What's Up

It has been a busy few weeks and I have been away from the computer. I will go into more detail soon, but here's the highlights:




  • We spent last week in Seattle. It was a real treat to experience some cooler weather. So many fun times!

  • I got appointments for the boys: Travis has his T and A surgery the end of August and Justin's sleep study is January. Yes, January...

  • We had Meat Day last Friday, and then our a/c went out that evening. Then there was a storm and we lost all power. We spent the weekend with Me-Me and Pop. It's fixed now and we are finally back home.

  • We brought back ice cream from Seattle and we had a big ice cream party this past weekend!

More will follow as soon as I can get to it. I am working the next few days and I am playing catch up!

No comments: